Thursday, October 25, 2018

Teardrop Thank You

Hello everyone,

This very simple thank you card uses an amazing metal accent.


The card base is French Vanilla Bazzill.  The shimmery striped paper is of unknown origin layered on a shimmery copper also of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Verve Amazing Wishes stamped in Tsukineko Delicata Metals gold on a white of unknown origin.  The filigree teardrop metal embellishment is of unknown origin affixed to the card with an American Crafts Mini Earth Tones Elements brad.

This card is so simple, taking advantage of this phenomenal metal accent that I found at one of my favourite local scrapbooking stores - Crop A While.  I love how the pewter colour of the accent pops against the gold and copper.  The accent actually moves as I only used the brad to attach it to the card.  It was an even better result than I had in mind.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment