Friday, October 26, 2018

Purple Thanks

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another rather sophisticated thank you card.


The card base is Close To My Heart Petal.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Paper Accents Glossy Mirror Silver.  The sentiment is Close To My Heart A Thousand Thanks stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on a white of unknown origin.  The card is highlighted with Silver Pearl Liquid Pearls.

While I know purple is not for everyone, I think this is a fantastic card!  I love the shimmery texture on the printed paper and the glossy mirrored silver just adds to the overall sophistication.  The sentiment is quite simple and didn't need any layers to pop.  This is a card that just works because of the great printed paper.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment