Monday, October 8, 2018

Delightfully Deco

Hello everyone,

Today's thank you card post was a bit of an experiment with a new stamp set.


The card base is Stampin' Up Sahara Sand.  The images are Stampin' Up Serene Garden stamped in Stampin' Up Mossy Meadow and Altenew Velvet on an ivory of unknown origin.  The butterfly and flowers were cut with the coordinating die and highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Another Thank You also stamped in Mossy Meadow.

I fell in love with this stamp set when I first saw it in the catalog and that it had a coordinating die was even more appealing.  That said, the die of the corner elements didn't work as I thought it would and that proved frustrating.  It will take a bit of Pinterest searching to figure it out.  I still love the all the lines anchored in the corners.  I popped up the flowers and butterfly which added some lovely texture.  It's a great business thank you card.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment