Monday, October 22, 2018

Whimsical Thanks

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another fun and sweet thank you card.


The card base is a white of unknown origin.  The printed paper is BasicGrey layered on Stampin' Up Soft Seafoam.  The images are Impression Obsession Large and Small Flourishes stamped in Close To My Heart Twilight on a white of unknown origin and layered on Twilight paper.  The sentiment is Verve Thankful Accents stamped in Versafine Onyx Black.  The card is highlighted with Diamond Stickles.

I've always loved BasicGrey papers.  They're fun and unique.  I was thrilled to coordinate this particular piece with the new Soft Seafoam paper from Stampin' Up.  I think this is a colour I'll use much more than I first thought.  While these Impression Obsession flourishes are a little more formal than I'd like for this paper, I thought the simple lines would work.  It's not too bad in the overall scheme of things.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment