Saturday, October 27, 2018

Softly Sophisticated

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a soft and sophisticated thank you card.


The card base is Close To My Heart Juniper.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on a white of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Rubbernecker Best Wishes stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on a white of unknown origin.  The card is highlighted with Patina Stickles.

When I first saw this piece of paper I was drawn to the soft teal colour.  I didn't really have anything particular in mind until I realized the branch design would be perfect for adding Stickles.  I love the simplicity.  I went a little overboard with adding the Stickles to the sentiment element as it really would have been enough without them. 

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment