Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Wavy Thanks

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a bright and cheerful thank you card.


The card base is Close To My Heart Sunny Yellow.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Close To My Heart Glacier and a white of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Verve Celebration of Thanks stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on a white of unknown origin and layered on more Glacier and Sunny Yellow.  The striped flower is of unknown origin.

This is a really happy card and so very different from yesterdays black/white/grey butterfly card.  I love the variety of colours in the wavy lines and could have used any number of coordinating colours.  I thought the striped fabric flower worked well even though the green colour isn't found on the printed paper.  I played with a number of paper punches for layers under the sentiment.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment