Friday, October 19, 2018

Funky In Pink

Hello everyone,

Today's post is as funky a thank you card as yesterday's was traditional and vintage.


The card base is Recollections white stamped with Stampin' Up Gorgeous Grunge, You've Got This, and Pressed Flowers in Pale Plum, Rose Red, and Close To My Heart Cotton Candy and Hollyhock.  The printed paper is of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Hero Arts Say It All stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on a white of unknown origin.  The card is highlighted with White Opal Liquid Pearls.

My girlfriend has a wide range of clients so this commission has a wide variety of cards.  I intended the recipient to be a younger female who would find this grunge-styled card appealing.  I like the funkiness!  I'm not so thrilled with the Liquid Pearls.  It's too many dots and Stickles would have been a better choice.  Not the greatest card but not the worst either.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment