Sunday, October 28, 2018

Naturally Neutral

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another softly simple thank you card.


The card base is DCWV Silky Smooth Cardstock.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Close To My Heart Chocolate.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up So Very Much stamped in Stampin' Up Early Espresso and highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.

I always love the opportunity to stamp a sentiment directly on printed paper.  This is a particular favourite sentiment with it's larger scale and simple lines.  I thought it worked particularly well with the simple images and lines of the printed paper.  It is also perfect for highlighting with the Sakura glitter.  I didn't add any other embellishments because simple really was the key for this card.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment