Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Striped Thank You

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another simple and sophisticated thank you card.


The card base is Close To My Heart Daisy White card base.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Recollections Black and Close To My Heart Cotton Candy.  The sentiment is Avery Elle Oh Happy Day stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on a white of unknown origin.  The pink metal flower embellishment is from Mulitcrafts.

Pink, black, white and grey are another fantastic colour combination.  In this particular case, these simple stripes make for a really great card.  I didn't feel the sentiment panel needed any additional layering.  I searched for an embellishment for quite a while and was thrilled to find this pink metal flower that I'd found at Multicrafts ages ago.  It's a great card!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment