Monday, October 29, 2018

Blue Argyle Thanks

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another great thank you card.


The card base is Close To My Heart Daisy White.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Close To My Heart Sky.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Thank You Kindly stamped in Outdoor Denim on a white of unknown origin.  The card is highlighted with White Opal Liquid Pearls and Diamond Stickles.

This is one of my favourite cards in this series.  The photo doesn't really do it justice.  I really intended this to be a somewhat more masculine card but after Saturday's card, I couldn't resist seeing what it would look like with plenty of Stickles and Liquid Pearls.  So simple and utterly phenomenal!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment