Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Five, Four, Three, Two, One

Hello everyone,

Card four in my colleague's Christmas card series. I had some fun with bling!


The background paper is Close To My Heart Mistletoe. The ribbon is Offray and Ribbon Bowtique. The solid paper is Close To My Heart Cranberry, New England Ivy and Colonial White. The strip on the right is Colonial White glittered with Crystal Glitter Ritz Warm Transparent Micro Fine Glitter and textured with Sizzix Snowflakes. The sentiment is Stampin' Up Benedictions de saison. The embellishments are Mark Richards Metallics. The different elements are highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.

I love this card. I couldn't seem to stop with the metallics. This is great paper too - the vintageness really works great.

I hope you enjoy these cards and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment