Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Holly and Shimmer II

Hello everyone,

Today's card is the second post using one of the new stamps I recently acquired. Where yesterday's was horizontal, today's is vertical. Either plane works great!


The card base is Autumn Leaves. The image is Outlines Large Holly Leaves Topper. It is stamped in Stampin' Up Crumb Cake, clear heat embossed and painted with Ruby Red, Douglas Fir and Golden Opal LuminArte Twinkling H2Os. The sentiment is PaperTrey Ink Signature Christmas stamped in Stampin' Up Cherry Cobbler on Very Vanilla and layered on brushed gold of unknown origin. The embellishments are TPC Studio Holly Jolly and Holly Jolly mini jewels.

I think this may be my favourite of the three cards I've got for you using this stamp. I just kept going and going with the embellishments. It turned out even better than I thought it would.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment