Tuesday, November 1, 2011

One Sheet Wonder 7 & 8

Hello everyone,

Today cards seven and eight in the traditional Christmas One Sheet Wonder charity cardmaking project are being posted.

The paper is Close To My Heart - Colonial White, Cranberry, New England Ivy and Mistletoe. There is also two different types of textured Bazzill card stock. Some Stampin' Up Very Vanilla has also been thrown into the mix.


The focal element is Marianne Creatables LR0182 which is affixed to the card with a Making Memories Mistletoe brad. The sentiment is Stampavie Tina Wenke Holiday Wishes stamped in Nick Bantock Vermillion Lacquer.


The vertical element is layered on Stampin' Up textured Soft Suede. The sentiment is My Sentiments Exactly Holiday Sentiments. The brads are of unknown origin. The entire card is highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.

Another couple of Christmas cards which I really love. I'm half hoping all of the cards don't sell because I know I'll use them for my own Christmas cards.

I hope you enjoy these cards and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment