Thursday, November 17, 2011

Teachers Gifts II

Hello everyone,

Today I'm posting the remaining two cards in the package of teachers gifts that a colleague commissioned.

The card bases are DCWV Box of Cards. The printed paper is BasicGrey Oxford.


The sentiment is Stampin' Up Voeux mignons stamped in Night of Navy. The printed paper is layered on Red and Blue Recollections paper. The embellishments are Close To My Heart Mocha Opaques.


The printed paper is layered on Stampin' Up Basic Black. The sentiment is Bonnidee French Greetings #2. The embellishments are Hero Arts.

The second card is by far my favourite. I just love the Oxford paper, it couldn't be more perfect for these teachers cards. I think the blue and black combination is wonderful. These four cards will be great for my colleague's kid's teachers.

I hope you enjoy these cards and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment