Thursday, August 24, 2017

All Roses

Hello everyone,

Today's birthday card is all about roses.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on a green also of unknown origin.  The images are Altenew Remember This stamped in Altenew Forest Glades, Frayed Leaf, Jet Black, Puffy Heart and Purple Wine on Stampin' Up Very Vanilla.  The image are cut with the coordinating Altenew die.  The sentiment is Sweet and Sassy stamped in Altenew Puffy Heart.

I couldn't resist these pink roses!  I don't necessarily think the detailed Altenew flowers were necessarily the best choice for image against the line drawings of the printed paper but not the worst choice.  I had the idea that I wanted to frame the sentiment with flowers and I just couldn't let it go. I still have another piece of the rose paper so we'll see what I come up with the next time.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment