Tuesday, August 1, 2017

In Dark Teal

Hello everyone,

Today's Christmas card uses more non-traditional colours.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Bazzill white.  The background text layer is a stamp of unknown origin stamped in an ink of unknown origin on a white of unknown origin.  The image is Rubber Stampede Santa Collage stamped in VersaMark on Bazzill Mysterious Teal and heat embossed with Stampin' Up White embossing powder.  The image is highlighted with Star Dust Stickles.

I thought I would give embossing this Santa image another try.  I'm still not happy with the results.  It's too fine and detailed an image for embossing.  I love the idea of a white image on a dark background to work with the dark blue in the printed paper.  It's not a truly terrible card but not a seller either.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment