Thursday, August 31, 2017

More Vintage Style

Hello everyone,

Today's birthday card post is another sweet vintage card.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Stampin' Up Basic Grey and Recollections Vanilla.  The image and sentiment are Stampin' Up Vintage Labels stamped in Altenew Pure Graphite and Stampin' Up Baja Breeze.  The ribbon is Multicrafts.  The embellishment is TPC Studio Wedding Silhouettes Pearlized Brads.

This is another favourite card!  I love all the vintage images on this printed paper.  It's so wonderfully feminine.  I don't often think of using grey as a layer but there are hints of it in some of the images so it rather made sense.  I love the colour combination. I used a very similar ribbon/embellishment combination on this earlier card because it added just that little bit of sparkle and interest without covering up all that much.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment