Sunday, August 27, 2017

Horizontal Wishes

Hello everyone,

The next two of birthday cards use the same elements but one is horizontal, the other vertical.


The printed paper is Heidi Grace Mini Flower Buds layered on a purple and a green Bazzill.  The sentiment is Creative Vision Simply Said stamped in Altenew Lavender Fields on Stampin' Up Very Vanilla.  The embellishments are Crafts Rhinestone Stickers.

I only had one small strip of this pretty printed paper but it was long enough to craft two cards.  I really like all the different colours in this paper as it makes it much easier to find coordinating colours.  This small strip also spurred me to figure out a bit of a different layout.  I've used this (or a very similar) layout in the past.  When it works, run with it.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment