Saturday, August 26, 2017

Delightfully Dotted

Hello everyone,

Another wonderful masculine birthday card post for you today.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Close To My Heart Autumn Terracotta and Juniper.  The image is Stampin' Up Playful Backgrounds stamped in Stampin' Up River Rock on Very Vanilla and layered on more Juniper.  The sentiment is Avery Elle So Happy stamped in Stampin' Up Early Espresso.  The embellishments are Multicrafts.

I believe this printed paper is from the same source as yesterday's card as it has the exact same colours.  I was as drawn to the dots as I was to the plaid.  While I first thought that I could have chosen a better colour for the image, as I didn't use River Rock elsewhere in the card, but except for the layer under the sentiment, I used a different coordinating colour each time.  Just goes to show you can over think it all.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment