Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Summertime Wishes

Hello everyone,

Today's birthday card is lovely and colorful!


The printed paper is of unknown origin (likely Graphic 45) layered on a Bazzill navy.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Tin of Cards stamped in Midnight Muse on Recollections Vanilla.  The embellishment is EK Success Mini Red Poppies.

I love this card!  The colours are really wonderful and the images are so happy!  I probably didn't need to add another poppy but it's got a great sparkly center.  This card couldn't have been easier thanks to the paper.  As with most of the 'Graphic 45' cards, I kept the layout very simple and the sentiment panel pretty small so that as much of the printed paper was as visible as possible.  I didn't even add a layer to the sentiment panel because the font was bold enough to have it pop without the extra layer.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment