Saturday, August 19, 2017

Patchwork Flower

Hello everyone,

Today's birthday card is a great way to use up some smaller scraps.


The printed papers are BasicGrey.  The pink squares are of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Close To My Heart Joyful Birthday stamped in Stampin' Up Mossy Meadow and highlighted with Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen.  The embellishment is Marianne Design Flowers highlighted with Lime Green Stickles.

I don't think I've made one of these quilt flowers in eons.  I thought it would be particularly appropriate for this series of cards.  I actually remembered to keep it very simple otherwise the flower can easily get lost.  I actually quite like how the this big size flower really pops!  I'm particularly happy with the results.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment