Friday, August 4, 2017

In Red And White

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a pretty traditional Christmas card using all those same elements I've been experimenting with for the past few days.


The printed paper is of unknown origin.  The background text panel is a stamp of unknown origin stamped in an ink of unknown origin on a white of unknown origin.  The image is Rubber Stampede Santa Collage stamped in Altenew Velvet a on Bazzill white and layered on more printed paper.  The image is highlighted with Silver Stickles.

This is another sheet of donated paper that I found very appealing.  I don't often gravitate to stripes but after loving this Christmas In July card I wanted to give it another try.  It actually turned out better than expected.  It's rather like a piece of candy.  I didn't use any solid papers for layering because I really like the look of the strips and didn't want to break them up any more than necessary.  

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment