Saturday, May 26, 2018

Prettily Patterned

Hello everyone,

Today's birthday card post is quite fancy.


The printed paper is TaDa Moscow layered on Recollections White and Stampin' Up Bermuda Bay.  The sentiment is Penny Black Special Time stamped in Avery Elle New Moon on Recollections White.  The embellishments are of unknown origin.

It's the paper and the font that make this card fancy.  I've always loved this piece of TaDa paper and use it judiciously.  I'm particularly drawn to the colours and really love the pattern.  I have the coordinating stamp but haven't really done any experimenting.  I didn't really need to add the blue pearls but I do like how they fill up some of the really blank space in the corners.  I suspect if I'd layered the sentiment panel instead of just using dimensionals it may have achieved the same thing.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment