Friday, May 25, 2018

Winged Whimsy

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another lovely feminine birthday card.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Stampin' Up Pale Plum.  The sentiment is Avery Elle Sentimental Too stamped in Stampin' Up Pale Plum and Altenew Lavender Fields on Recollections White and layered on more Pale Plum.  The embellishments are pearls of unknown origin.

I've been crafting cards with this lovely butterfly paper for quite a few years and this is the last usable piece.  I left a somewhat larger reveal with the layers but I think the thicker border works pretty well.  I used a sentiment stripe the entire width of the card because the 'tails' of the font would go over the edge.  I was inspired by the font in the pearl placement but while I don't dislike it, it's not my favourite .

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment