Thursday, May 10, 2018

A New Home

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a special card for a girlfriend who, after many, many delays, is finally moving into her new home!


The card base is Stampin' Up Summer Starfruit.  The printed paper is Stampin' Up Sweet Sorbet designer series paper layered on Pool Party.  The sentiment is Creative Expressions Scribbled Sentiments 'Occasions' stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on a white of unknown origin.  The ribbon is of unknown origin.  The embellishments are White Opal Liquid Pearls.

In addition to making a concerted effort to use up some of the oodles of card stock I have in my stash, I'm also aiming to use up some of the printed paper I've been hoarding for years!  The next couple of cards uses some of the Sweet Sorbet paper I came across while looking for inspiration.  This is great printed paper because it offer many coordination options.  Note only are the images a great scale for cards but the tiny hints of black work great with the black ink of the sentiment.  This is a pretty standard layout for me.  I particular like how the sentiment is reminiscent of a banner!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment