Saturday, May 19, 2018

So Happy

Hello everyone,
Today’s post is another really cheerful birthday card.

The printed paper is BasicGrey Euphoria layered on Close To My Heart Sweet Leaf.  The sentiment is cut from the Altenew Happy die in Close To My Heart Raspberry and Avery Elle Sentimental Too stamped in Close To My Heart Sweet Leaf on Recollections White.  The embellishments are Crafts Rhinestone Stickers.
I only ever had one 12 X 12 sheet of this BasicGrey paper and I’ve been using it for quite a while.  I really like that it’s somewhat funky and there are many different color choices for coordinating.  I’m really enjoying using more sentiment die cuts and this particular Altenew die is wonderful!
I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.
Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment