Monday, May 7, 2018

Golfing Father's Day

Hello everyone,

While I was already focused on the golf-theme I decided it was a good time to craft my husband's Father's Day card.


The card base is Stampin' Up Wild Wasabi.  The image is Karen Foster Men's Tee Time Stickers adhered on Stampin' Up Pacific Point and Recollections White.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Delightful Dozen stamped in Pacific Point.  The embellishments are Eyelet Outlet golf ball brads affixed to banners punched from more Pacific Point.

This card turned out so much better than I anticipated.  While choosing coloured card bases isn't terribly difficult, it's not as easy as I think it should be.  I seem to be choosing all the elements before the card base so I find a colour that coordinates reasonably well.  That's a step I don't have to do when using only white or vanilla card bases.  I've also had to keep in mind adding a white panel on the inside of the card so the writing is suitably visible.  I'll get the hang of it!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment