Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Meow Wishes

Hello everyone,

Today's post is the birthday card I crafted for my brother.


The card base is Stampin' Up So Saffrom.  The printed paper is Photoplay Meow Mix layered on Recollections Black.  The sentiment is cut with Altenew Halftone Happy die from a white of unknown origin and stamped with Marina Mist.  The embellishments are My Mind's Eye "Lost & Found" Oliver enamel dots.

I always love crafting funny cat cards for my brother.  In this case, I love how the brown cat with the glasses is peeking over the 'happy'.  It actually took me a while to figure out the best placement for the word.  This is a great sheet of paper which works equally well for either masculine or feminine cards.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment