Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Like A Rock

Hello everyone,

Today's birthday card post couldn't be more masculine


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Stampin' Up Early Espresso.  The sentiment is Altenew Halftone Happy die cut from and stamped on Recollections Vanilla.  The 'birthday' is stamped in Altenew Rocky Shore.  The embellishments are copper studs of unknown origin.

This paper shouldn't work for a card but it surprisingly does!  I love these rocks and when I came across this scrap I thought it would be worth trying it on a card.  I love the different colours in the rocks as it makes for easy colour coordination.  I used a bigger scale die cut for the happy with a  vanilla paper because it's as striking as the background paper but very easy to read.  I'm so pleased with the results.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment