Thursday, May 3, 2018

Milestone Birthday

Hello everyone,

Today's post is the birthday card I crafted for my daughter's upcoming birthday.


The card base is Stampin' Up Lemon Lime Twist.  The background image is Local King Rubber Stamp - Garden Delight stamped on a white of unknown origin with Aurora Color Box ink and layered on Recollections Black.  The image is Stamp Oasis also stamped on a white of unknown origin in Versafine Onyx Black and layered on more Recollections Black.  The sentiment is Joy Crafts Sayings 6410/0308 stamped in Versafine Onyx Black.  The embellishments are Bazzill Clear 3-4 mm jewels.

I knew I wanted to craft a panda card for my daughter but I'm not sure if this was what I envisioned, though I love the results.  This is a cute pair of pandas!  The background stamp, one which I don't use that often, takes multiple inks wonderfully because the images are nicely spaced and any colour overlap still looks great.  I think my daughter will love her card!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle


No comments:

Post a Comment