Sunday, May 27, 2018

Birthday Doodles

Hello everyone,

The birthday card I'm posting today is just fun!


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Close To My Heart Smoothie.  The sentiment is Impression Obsession Die 174-W Greetings Set cut from Recollections White and adhered to more Smoothie.  The embellishments are Crafts Rhinestone Strips.

It took me a while but I have realized that white die cut sentiments actually work really well as an alternative to inked sentiments.  In this particular case, I love how the white just pops against the smoothie.  It will be very easily read but the resident.  This paper is fantastic!  I love the different colours of the doodles as they allow for easily colour coordination and they're the perfect scale for these smaller cards.  They're also better than you'd think for adding randomly placed rhinestones.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment