Friday, May 18, 2018

Cheerful Wishes

Hello everyone,
In late February I received another birthday card commission from a local senior’s residence. It is, by far, the largest order I’ve ever fulfilled so over the next few months (notwithstanding Christmas In July) I’ll be posting this latest birthday card series. I hope you enjoy the cards.

The printed paper is of unknown origin layered an orange and yellow Bazzill. The sentiment is Stampin’ Up Perfect Punches stamped in Altenew Autumn Blaze on Recollections white and layered on a Bazzill yellow banner. The embellishments are of unknown origin.
I really like this cheerful birthday card. The embellishments were originally white but I painted them pink because I thought they’d be better coordinated with the background paper. I added a few gems to the sentiment to ‘match’ the flowers. This is a super simple and quick layout with a great result.
I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment