Friday, May 4, 2018

Natural Wishes

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a birthday card for a friend who loves the outdoors.


The card base is Recollections Kraft.  The image is Stampin' Up Waterfront stamped on a vanilla of unknown origin with Stampin' Up Baja Breeze and Sage Shadow, Close To My Heart Heather, Whisper, Pebble and Slate, and Altenew Sea Glass.  The sentiment is Flonz Happy Birthday stamped in Close To My Heart Slate.  The image panel is layered on Baja Breeze and Early Espresso.  The twine is from Target.

I borrowed this stamp set from a girlfriend and cased the card because I had no idea what to do with it.  The results are exactly what I'd hoped for. I love the muted tones and the softness of the image.  I'm going to play with this set some more because I think I could come up with some more really great masculine cards.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment