Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Waves of Circles

Hello everyone,

Today's birthday card is a more neutral card.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Close To My Heart Magenta.  The sentiment is Magenta stamped in Close To My Heart Juniper on Recollections Vanilla and layered on circles punched from Close To My Heart Bamboo.  The embellishments are of unknown origin.

I love the pattern and the colours on this printed paper.  I'm often drawn to shades of blue and this has some wonderful colours.  I repeated the circles as a border for the sentiment and I think it works really well.  This is one of my favourite sentiment as it can be either horizontal or vertical.  It's as funky as the paper.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment