Thursday, May 31, 2018

Softly Sweet Wishes

Hello everyone,

Today's birthday card post is so softly sweet.


The printed paper is of unknown origin layer on Stampin' Up Pale Plum.  The sentiment is Crafter's Companion Die'sire Happy Birthday die cut from Stampin' Up Mellow Moss.  The embellishments are rhinestones of unknown origin.

I just love this piece of printed paper.  The colours are so soft and the less defined images are really appealing.  It took me a while to find a paper for the sentiment.  I didn't want to use something really dark because it would be too harsh for the paper.  I debated using more Pale Plum but it would have gotten 'lost' against the background.  I think this choice works.  It's still easily read and keeps the soft feeling of the overall card.  I do love the purple and green colour combination.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle 

No comments:

Post a Comment