Thursday, May 17, 2018

Striking Congrats

Hello everyone,

I'm posting a quick and easy congratulations card today.


The card base is Stampin' Up Island Indigo.  The focal layer is a piece of Ranger alcohol inked glossy paper layered on a mirrored silver and a white of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Avery Elle Oh Happy Day stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on a white of unknown origin and layered on more mirrored silver.

As often happens, the inspiration for this card when I found this piece of alcohol inked paper as I was looking for the piece I used in yesterday's card.  I didn't have anything in particular in mind when I made this piece of paper.  I was just experimenting with a bunch of different alcohol inks and rubbing alcohol.  I really love the results and the colours are just fantastic.  I wanted to keep the focus on this beautiful piece of paper so I just kept the layout simple and left off any extras.  I could easily craft these types of cards all the time!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment