Saturday, October 26, 2019

A Birthday Bouquet

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another lovely feminine birthday card.


The card base is Stampin' Up Perfect Plum.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Recollections White.  The sentiment is Creative Expressions Scribbled Sentiments stamped in Altenew Olive on more Recollections White.  The embellishments are Close To My Heart sparkles.

I wish I remembered the origin of this printed paper.  I've crafted quite a few cards from the original 12 X 12 sheet and have been pretty pleased with each and every one.  The outlines of the flowers are purple thus the purple card base.  There are a wide variety of coordinating colour options and I've probably used them all.  I particularly like the bright green for the font.  The embellishments add just a little bit of sparkle.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment