Friday, October 25, 2019

For The Birds

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a sweet bird birthday card.


The card base is The Paper Studio.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Close To My Heart Indian Corn Blue and Pear.  The sentiment is Hero Arts Say It All stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections White.  The embellishment is Stampin' Up Petal Passion.

I always love a piece of paper with smaller scale images because they generally work quite well on cards.  In this case, the scale of the images is great but the space between the images is more significant thus making it a little more challenging to use.  I discovered that angling the sentiment worked well to balance the 'blank' space between the images.  I've still not figured out how to center an angled sentiment so added this simple metal embellishment.  It's a surprisingly pleasing result.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment