Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Playful Kitties

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a very playful cat birthday card.


The card base is The Paper Studio.  The printed paper is Photoplay "Whiskers" Cat Nip layered on a mustard Bazzill.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up All Holidays stamped in Early Espresso on Recollections Vanilla and layered on more mustard and a green Bazzill.  The brads are of unknown origin.

Like his girlfriend my brother has a love of cats.  I thought this particular piece of paper was especially fitting because we had a cat named Whiskers when we were younger.  As I've mentioned many times, I'm not a fan of using paper with rows or columns for cards but this piece worked well because the scale of the images is small and it worked well on this card.  I had to be careful when placing the sentiment because I didn't want to cut off the images.  I love the wide variety of colours which made colour coordination pretty straightforward.  It's a great card!

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment