Monday, October 14, 2019

Lovely In Lilac

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a less formal birthday card.


The card base is The Paper Studio.  The printed paper is Indigo Hill Mesa layered on Stampin' Up Blackberry Bliss and Recollections White.  The sentiment is cut with Creative Expression Mini Expressions - Happy Birthday die from more Blackberry Bliss.  The card is highlighted with Diamond Stickles.

I only have a few scraps of this printed paper and I love every little piece.  The variety of colours in the simple leaf images allow for wonderful colour coordination.  I used Blackberry Bliss for the sentiment and layering because it really pops on the card.  This card is part of a commission for a local senior's residence and I wanted the sentiment to be easily seen.  I added just a titch of glitter with some Stickles.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment