Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Birthday Candles

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another fun birthday card.


The card base is Recollections White.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on a green Bazzill.  The sentiment is BoBunny stamped in Altenew Permanent Black on Recollections White.  The card is highlighted with Diamond Stickles.

I so loved this sentiment on yesterday's card so I decided to use it again.  It works as great with this fun printed paper as with yesterday's party hats.  I  realized by placing the sentiment on an angle, the lines of the birthday candles wouldn't be quite so stark.  I did colour the three images with marker.  Adding Stickles to the 'flames' adds more interest to the card.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment