Monday, October 7, 2019

Bookish Thoughts

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a card that will go in my brother's Christmas box.


The card base is Craft Smith.  The printed paper is Authentique Mister layered on an ivory and burgundy of unknown origin.  The sentiment is Hero Arts Everyday Sayings stamped in Altenew Industrial Diamond on Recollections Vanilla and layered on more burgundy.  The mini banners were punched from Close To My Heart Grey Wool.  The embellishments are Keepsakes Memories from Multicrafts.

My brother is a librarian so it was only fitting to craft him a book card.  This particular paper is wonderfully neutral and with a more general sentiment, he could use it for any occasion.  I love the colours in the paper.  The layout is very straightforward.  The longer sentiment allowed me to add the three little banners which in hindsight rather mimic bookmarks.  A fantastic result.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment