Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Naturally Neutral

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another lovely French birthday card.


The card base is Craft Smith.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Recollections Vanilla.  The sentiment is Bonnidée French Wording #1 stamped in Stampin' Up Early Espresso on Recollections Vanilla.  The embellishments are Close To My Heart Sparkles.

This is another fall card that I just love.  I'm not usually a huge fan of browns but the different shades in this paper are wonderful.  The images are the perfect scale for a card.  It took me a while to find embellishments and even though I scoured through my stash, I couldn't find the proper shade of brown.  It's still a fantastic result.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment