Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Grand Nana's Birthday

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a very special birthday card.


The card base is Studio G.  The printed papers are Stamperia Lilac Flowers.  The sentiment is Denami Design Upright Happy Birthday stamped in Stampin' Up Early Espresso on Recollections Vanilla.  The card is highlighted with White Opal Liquid Pearls.

This card was crafted for my husband's grandmother who will be turning 101 in a couple of days.  She is the sweetest woman ever so had to have a very special birthday card.  I love the softness of these images and the colours are so beautiful.  I think the scalloped card base suits the vintage style of the card.  Grand Nana loves getting handmade cards so I know she'll love this one.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment