Thursday, October 31, 2019

More Fall Leaves

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another wonderful autumn birthday card.


The card base is Craft Smith.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Stampin' Up Pumpkin Pie and Always Artichoke.  The sentiment is Flonz Happy Birthday stamped in Always Artichoke on Recollections Vanilla and layered on more Pumpkin Pie.  The leaf was cut with Docrafts Xcut Leaves die from a piece of watercolour paper that was sprinkled with a variety of Brusho pigment powders.

This is another wonderful piece of printed paper!  I was so happy with the leaves on yesterday's card I couldn't resist using them again.  The leave on the printed paper are blended with multiple colours so I thought using Brusho pigments would somewhat help me replicate the colours.  I've not really had a lot of success with Brusho with this particular leaf taking multiple attempts as I either use to much pigment and it gets muddy or not enough water so it turns out splotchy.  I think I'm going to need a lot of practice before I get to a point where I'm happy with the results.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment