Thursday, October 3, 2019

Environmentally Inspired

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another environmentally friendly card.


The card base is Stampin' Up Blue Bayou.  The printed paper is DCWV Green Stack layered on Stampin' Up Dusty Durango.  The sentiment is of unknown origin stamped in Close To My Heart Twilight on Recollections White and layered on more Blue Bayou.  The brads are of unknown origin.

I really like the flourishes on this sheet of paper.  The colours are great for coordinating solids and the scale is perfect for a card.  It was a bit interesting to punch the banner shapes on both ends of the sentiment, in layers to boot, but I think it worked pretty well.  I believe I got things much better centered than I did on yesterday's card.  It's a great result.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment