Wednesday, October 23, 2019

In The Stars

Hello everyone,

Today's post is yet another French birthday card.


The card base is Stampin' Up Blackberry Bliss.  The printed paper is of unknown origin layered on Recollections White.  The sentiment is Bonnidée French Wording #1 stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections White and is layered on more Blackberry Bliss and a shimmery blue of unknown origin.  The embellishments are of unknown origin.

This is most certainly not a 'go to' paper for me.  Somehow I still couldn't resist putting it aside for birthday cards.  It just seems so appropriate for a wonderful card.  Given the variety of colours in the paper, I thought it would be easy to coordinate solids but it actually took a while to find something that was pleasing.  I looked for some sparkly star embellishments in my stash but stuck out.  Still, a great result.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment