Friday, October 18, 2019

Birthday Blossoms

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a lovely spring inspired birthday card.


The card base is Stampin' Up Pool Party.  The printed paper is Echo Park Hello Spring layered on Stampin' Up Barely Banana.  The sentiment is Flonz Happy Birthday stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections White.

The angled sentiment really does help balance the rows of images!  I absolutely love this printed paper.  I could have used any number of solid colours with with to coordinate but thought the Barely Banana and Pool Party were light and fresh.  The font of the sentiment coordinates well with the flowers.  I wish I'd managed to center the sentiment more evenly but I can live with it.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment