Sunday, October 20, 2019

Folksy Wishes

Hello everyone,

Today's post is a lovely country styled birthday card.


The card base is Craft Smith.  The printed paper is Simple Stories Pumpkin Spice layered on a white of unknown origin and Stampin' Up Lost Lagoon.  The sentiment is Paper Smooches All Year Cheer stamped in Stampin' Up Early Espresso on a white of unknown origin.  The embellishments are Recollections adhesive faux pearls.

This folksy kind of paper isn't one to which I'd normally gravitate but I found this piece particularly appealing.  I think it's the variety of colours and the burlap textured background.  I chose to us the blue because it really pops!  Notice the card base is dotted which speaks to the dots of the flowers.  I did that on purpose.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment