Saturday, October 19, 2019

Birthday Butterflies

Hello everyone,

Today's post is another spring inspired birthday card.


The card base is The Paper Studio.  The printed paper is Echo Park Hello Spring layered on Recollections Black.  The sentiment is Stampin' Up Tin of Cards stamped in Versafine Onyx Black on Recollections White and layered on more Recollections Black.  The card is highlighted with Diamond Stickles.

These butterflies are so darn adorable and just perfect for a cheery birthday card.  I love the black layers as they really make the card pop.  I wish I hadn't left the reveal for the sentiment quite so wide but I'm still pleased with the results.  The glitter really adds just that extra little to make this card special.

I hope you enjoy this card and come back to SPI again soon.

Gisèle

No comments:

Post a Comment